Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Angry

I finally decided that I would email one of my brothers and kind of fill them in on what has been going on and how quickly mom has been deteriorating.  Since they seldom call her, "because they can't get off the phone with her" I thought that at least this way I would keep them in the loop.  I also wanted to ask if there was any possibility that he could come visit in May to celebrate Mom's 80th birthday. 

Crickets.

That's my response.  He didn't even respond at all.  What the fuck is that?   I am so angry I can't even put it into words.  I understand he has a lot going on but SO DO I!!!!!   No matter what was going on in my life I would not be able to sidestep this responsibility.   It makes me angry that he thinks he can.  Or not even that he thinks it, but that he does it.  I am left totally alone to deal with all of this.  The youngest of 4 and I am the only one who lifts a finger.

So furious.  He better freaking write me back or I am so done with him.

In other news, I am taking Mom to the cardiologist today.   Really I don't expect to get much information out of that appointment because I think her heart is ok.  It is possible her blood pressure is up and that is causing her dizziness.   Her cardiologist is fantastic but he doesn't want to talk about anything but his specialty.  So talking about memory or anything like that isn't going to get me far.   I do want to find out exactly what medications she is supposed to be on because I think she has those all messed up.   I need to make an appointment with her general doctor.  I was looking at my calendar today and I realized that she has not been since last July.  So she is way overdue.  My plan is to make that appointment today while we are at the hospital.  

Hopeful for some answers soon.  Wishing for support, but not very confident that I will get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment