I guess I am going to have to call the doctor and set up an appointment to see what the heck is going on with mom.
I don't understand the throwing up thing. She just randomly throws up when she eats. She says she can't handle certain foods. But seriously, I have never heard of anyone throwing up because they can't chew bread. It's like her esophagus is blocked or something. Could it be a tumor? If she had cancer, that might help to explain the weight loss. But if she did have cancer, wouldn't it show up in her bloodwork?
And the dementia. Well last night she called while we were watching a movie. I had spent pretty much all day with her and I will see her today to take her for her perm. But she had to know, right that minute, how much was in her checking account. Couldn't wait. And you know she will forget by the time I get over there today anyway. I feel so frustrated, it's not that I don't want to hear from her, but when I'm with her it's just so emotionally draining - and so when I'm home, I want to be home and away from that.
I know I need to make a move and make that doctors appointment. I just hate having to take responsibility for doing everything. I just want someone to swoop in and take care of things for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment